Frequently Asked Questions
- What size Drill Bits should I use?
- What is the suggested distance between railing posts?
- How far apart should i space my cables?
We normally recommend 3-3.5″ – Code in most areas require 4″ or less between cables with deflection. (Be sure to double-check what your local code is).
- Can you supply posts & top-rails?
Yes we can. Our metal posts / top-rails are made to order and powder-coated a color of your choosing.
- Do i have to be a contractor / builder to buy from you?
Nope. We do sell directly to a number of contractors across the nation but we also sell directly to everyday people who are planning on installing themselves.
- What types of support do you offer?
Phone, Text, Email & Live Chat (During Business Hours).
- Will I be charged tax?
Only if you live in the state of Washington or Arkansas. Contractors can contact us directly and provide business details so we don’t have to charge you tax.
- What is your hardware made of?
All of the hardware found on our website is made of T316 stainless steel.
- What configurations of cable do you stock?
Currently we offer two different configurations – 1×19 and 7×7.
- Do you ship internationally?
We sure do! Our website is currently set up to accept orders from those in Canada, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands. If you live somewhere else, please give us a call or shoot over an email so we can make shipping arrangements.
- How long does shipping take?
Customers on average are receiving their orders within 2-5 days. We typically ship out the next business day after your order is processed. We do our best to ship your order out the same day if the order is placed before 1 pm ET.
- What forms of payments do you accept?
We use ShopPay our Payment Processing as well as PayPal. We accept all major credit cards.
- What are your warranty terms & conditions?
We stand behind our products. If you happen to receive an item that has a manufacturer’s defect we will replace it for you at no cost. We provide our customers with the highest quality Marine Grade T316 Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel does not rust easily but it can be contaminated if not clean. There are many cleaning agents available to ensure the long beautiful life of your Cable Railing System. We offer Citrisurf 77 Plus in our Accessories Page.
- What is your returns policy?
Order with confidence as we take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ve outlined the following guidelines to help make your return or exchange a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 90 days of receipt.
- Please request a return or exchange by emailing DevLINE Rail at email@example.com
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Devline Rail with the shipment tracking number.