Swage Cable Railing Tensioner w/Concealed Threads – 2.25″ of Tensioning for 1/8″ Cable
If you are able to go through your posts, our LUX cable railing tensioner is the best of three worlds.
1. They work wonderfully with wood and metal posts.
2. They are the overall length of Swage Threaded Terminals and will fit mostly inside of your posts. They look very clean and do not stick out as far as the washer, bolt and acorn nut design. They sit very flush up against your posts.
3. They have the benefits of a turnbuckle in that you just spin them to adjust your tensioning at anytime without needing to cut off excess threading each time. They are a fraction of the cost of a turnbuckle.
You will love the way these look and function. These offer up to 2.25″ of tensioning. For runs over 15 to 30 feet use these on both ends. Use two posts in every corner to avoid the need to stagger your runs. Under 15 feet use our New LUX Swage Terminals which match the cable railing Tensioner perfectly.
Use a 3/16″ Allen/Hex Key for Tensioning *Avoid power tools*
Dimensions & Weight
– Total Length Closed: 4.31″
– Total Length Open: 5.48″
– Head: 0.50″ x 0.12″
– Body: 2.20″ x 0.31″
– Concealed Section: 1.23″ x 0.19″
– Swaging Section: 1.49″ x 0.24″
– Weight: 0.05 lb
Those who have purchased this cable railing tensioner set also purchased the following items from us
– Cable Railing Posts > 2×2″ Stainless Steel Posts
– Stainless Steel Spray Cleaner & Protectant > CitriSurf 77 Plus
LSTNR225 : 1/8″ , UPC : 602401885882
Please feel free to Contact Us should you have any questions or just for a few tips & tricks!