Swage Cable Rail Tensioner w/Concealed Threads 2.25″ of Tensioning for 3/16″ Cable
If you are able to go through your posts, our Swage Cable Rail Tensioner is the best of three worlds.
1. They work wonderfully with wood and metal posts.
2. They are the overall length of Swage Threaded Terminals and will fit mostly inside of your posts. They look very clean and do not stick out as far as the washer, bolt and acorn nut design. They sit very flush up against your posts.
3. They have the benefits of a turnbuckle in that you just spin them to adjust your tensioning at anytime without needing to cut off excess threading each time. They are a fraction of the cost of a turnbuckle.
You will love the way these look and function. These offer up to 2.25″ of tensioning. For runs over 15 to 30 feet use these on both ends. Use two posts in every corner to avoid the need to stagger your runs. Under 15 feet use our New LUX Swage Terminals which match the cable rail Tensioner perfectly.
Use a 3/16″ Allen/Hex Key for Tensioning > Avoid power tools <
Dimensions & Weight
– Total Length Closed: 4.41″
– Total Length Open: 5.46″
– Head: 0.63″ x 0.11″
– Body: 2.17″ x 0.37″
– Swaging Section: 1.51″ x 0.29″
– Concealed Section: 1.20″ x 0.25″
– Weight: 0.10 lb
Those who have purchased this cable rail tensioner have also purchased the following items from us
– Opposite End Hardware > Swage Stainless Steel Wire Terminals for 3/16″ Cable
– Cable Railing Posts > 2×2″ Stainless Steel Posts
– A Cable Cutting & Swaging Tool > All Tools
– Stainless Steel Spray Cleaner & Protectant > CitriSurf 77 Plus
LSTNR225-316 : 3/16″ , UPC: 612520481339
Please feel free to Contact Us should you have any questions or just for a few tips & tricks!