Swageless Wood Lag Screw 1.5″ x 1/4″ Right Hand Threaded for 1/8″ Cable
This Swageless Wood Lag Screw is one of our most popular items. Installation just got WAY Easier too with our new inserts! Simply slide the cable into the head and tighten! LUXLINE Swageless Lag Screw terminals are T316 “marine grade” stainless steel and attach to 1/8” diameter cable WITHOUT a crimp tool or Hand Swager.
We recommend pairing each of your lag stud’s with a Tensioning Terminal like a Turnbuckle with a Wood Lag Screw or a Threaded Tensioner for the other end of your cable run termination point, in order to tighten your cable run.
Dimensions & Weight
– Overall Length: 3.87″
– Thread: 1.50″ x 0.25″
– Swageless Head: 1.17″ x 0.46″
– Weight: 0.10 lb
– You can use a wrench to install into your wood post or surface or if you remove the head cone and lock nut you can use a power tool with a socket to drive it in.
– Use a 3/16″ Drill Bit for your pilot holes.
– Insert cable into the head to install and tighten. If the cable does not fully insert, try loosening the cone and try again.
Those who have purchased this wood lag screw also purchased the following items from us
– Opposite End Hardware > Stainless Turnbuckle Tensioner 3″ Barrel w/ LAG Screw
– Stainless Steel Spray Cleaner & Protectant > CitriSurf 77 Plus
Lag Screw..Swageless : 1/8″ , UPC : 602401885783
Please feel free to Contact Us should you have any questions or just for a few tips & tricks!