DEVLINE Swageless Wire Rope Tensioner Set With Deck Toggle For 1/8″ Cable Railing Systems – T316 Stainless Steel
Out of the rigging hardware we offer, this wire rope tensioner set is one of the easiest to install. The toggle enables you to install them on angled and straight runs. They’re material (T316 stainless steel) allows you to not only install them indoors but outdoors as well. Occasional cleaning may be required depending on proximity to marine waters.
Being a swageless fitting means you won’t have to use a swaging/crimping tool while connecting the cable. The heads are tightened and loosened around the cable with regular wrenches. We strongly recommend having a cable cutter tool on hand as you do the install. other methods for cutting the cable may not produce a clean enough cut to fit into the swageless jaws.
You’re going to need 1/8″ inch stainless steel cable for this wire rope tensioner set. The configuration you choose comes down to personal preference. 1×19 configured cable is required for swageless fittings as other configurations of cable have strands that are far too fine and will not feed properly into the swageless jaws.
Specifications of Wire Rope Tensioner Set w/Deck Toggle
– Designed for use with 1/8″ stainless cable (configuration 1×19 recommended)
– Made of type 316 stainless steel
– Great for both indoor and outdoor applications
– No swaging tool necessary
– Simply insert the cable into the head and tight / loosen to attach or release cable
– The toggle allows for use on both horizontal and angled runs